This is a FANET base station that allows you to receive location tracking radio packets within a 20 km radius in line of sight and send to a server on the Internet via a WiFi connection. Real-time data received by the station can be observed at maps.flybeeper.com
- The FANET receiver operates at a frequency of 868.2 MHz and receives packets about the
location of ground and air objects, thermal flows detected by them, data from weather
- WiFi module in the absence of a configured connection works in access point mode. When
connected to it, it automatically opens a simple interface for setting up a connection
for up to two access points. In a loop, it tries to connect to one or the second
configured access point. If successful, it starts sending all received radio data
packets to the flybeeper server.
- The OLED screen displays the current status, number of received data packets, RSSI
reception level, SNR quality and carrier frequency deviation for the last received
packet./шум SNR и отклонение несущей частоты для последнего принятого пакета.
- Firmware and settings are updated automatically when there is an Internet connection.
- It is possible to connect an external antenna to the SMA female connector.
- Power is supplied via the mini-USB connector from any standard 5V source.
- Optionally, a lithium battery can be connected.
- Antenna included 868 MHz, 3 dBi, 200 mm
- SMA female antenna connector
- Receiver frequency 868.2 MHz
- Receiver sensitivity -123dBm
- Operating voltage 5 V, mini-USB
- Operating current 130 mA
- Radio module SX1276
- Microprocessor ESP32
- Weight 40 gr
- Dimensions 68x42x18 mm
- Base station 1 pc.
- Antenna 868 MHz 3 dBi 1pc.